Working at New Branches Charter Academy
We are looking for individuals who want to make an impact on the students in Grand Rapids. Experienced teachers, new teachers who are just beginning their careers, and career changers who are entering the classroom after succeeding in another profession, are encouraged to apply to educate and care for the students at our school. We need you to help us reimagine education in our community!
- A collaborative and professional environment
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and other teaching resources
- Equal and ample opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Benefits program including health, dental, and vision
- 401k options
- Life insurance
- Educational Assistance Programs to help with the cost of furthering education
- Paid time off in addition to regularly scheduled holidays
- Leadership opportunities within the school community
- Performance pay incentives
Equal Employment Opportunity
Choice Schools Associates is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. Choice Schools complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.