Thank you for your interest in New Branches Charter Academy!
At New Branches Charter Academy we are privileged to accept students into our school. We welcome families from all walks of life and value the diversity we have in our community. Applications are taken throughout the school year. Applications can be accessed from our website by clicking on the appropriate school year application link below or you may call or stop by our school to complete an application. If you are applying during a current school year please call the school at (616) 243-6221 to find out about openings.
2022-2023 ENROLLMENT PROCESS
STEP 1: Fill out an Enrollment Application Online
STEP 2: Schedule A Tour Or An Appointment For Enrollment Help
Requests can go to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3: Documents
Required: Applicants are required to supply the school with the following:
- Proof of date of birth such as the following:
- Original Birth Certificate (Preferred)
- Affidavit of Parentage
- Baptism or Church Certificate
- Hospital Certificate
- Immigration Documents
- Proof of Residency – may be one of the following:
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
- State ID Card
- Utility Bill
- Lease/Rental Agreement
- Immunization record or waiver certificate from your county health department.
ADDITIONAL PAPERWORK (if applicable)
- Request for Record to send to prior school. Required for K-6th grade applicants
- Home Language Survey
- Special Education Information Sheet (if applicable)
- Copy of Individual Education Plan (if applicable)
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistant Act Student Residency Form (if applicable)
ADDITIONAL PAPERWORK FOR KINDERGARTEN APPLICANTS ONLY (required for enrollment)
- Proof of vision screening (must be within the last 3 years).
- Health Appraisal*
- *Health Appraisal – we are aware that health insurance companies only allow one health appraisal per year. If your child’s health appraisal will expire before the month of September and you need to schedule such an appointment with your doctor please let the office know. This is the only document that can be delayed until the first day of school.
- Kindergarten Waiver (if not 5 years old by December 1, 2022)